Which electrical connections do I need to operate the vehicle?

That depends largely on the intended use. While event vehicles are typically operated with 220V / 13 or 16 A, a 400 V / 16 or 32 A connection is typical for food trailers.

Depending on the requirements, there are many configuration options here, including with gas.

Call us