The Airstream Tiny House G. was completely rebuilt inside from an Airstream Ambassador in 1976.
The bottom, the chassis and the shell were deliberately left in their very good original condition in order to emphasize the character of the trailer.
The windows, including the mechanics, are of particular importance in every restoration. In this specific case, these were completely dismantled, restored and preserved in the original.
The requirement was to design the tiny house for static use on a lake. Sleeping facilities for 4 people, a spacious kitchen, a separate bathroom with toilet and an original Airstream lounge sofa were to be accommodated in the almost nine-meter-long trailer.
Equipment Tiny House G .:
- Central water and sewage connection
- Central electrical connection 220V
- Restored extendable original Airstream lounge sofa
- Siemens dishwasher, oven and hotplate
- IR radiator in the bathroom
- energy-saving LED lighting
- large shower
- Macerator toilet with flush water
- Interior construction made of 19mm or 12mm coated solid wood panels
- Internal sheeting made of anodized aluminum
- Truma Klima with heating function